VRIKSHA LEARNING CENTER
“Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching”.
- The Vriksha Learning Centre is a platform for parents and public to explore various fields to develop their skills.
- VLC classes are organized on Saturdays which includes activities like Photo Frame Making, Make & Bake Cakes, Aari Work, Zumba Fitness,Silk Thread Jewellery, DIY Party and Plate decorations, Glass Paintingand much more.
- Professionals are invited for providing training to our parents and public.
unite for change
An initiative to teach our children to be socially responsible citizens.
- Going by the reality we face every day, we joined hands with our children to create social awareness in the society.
- Vriksha encourages the students to undertake a lot of social activities for the betterment of the society and also become responsible towards the surroundings.
- Activities like planting trees, organizing a rally for social causes, cleanup activities and many social cause related activities./li>
A periodical newsletter that has become a vital medium of communicationwith parents.
Students and teachers of Vriksha have enthusiastically contributed articles, poems, art & craft, awareness snippets, cooking recipes and photos.
True to the meaning of the tamil word ‘Velicham’, we shed light about all major events that took place in the school this academic year.