Step 1: Admission Enquiry
Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link. Our admission in charge will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
Visit the school admissions office and submit the Enquiry Form. Our admission in charge will clear all your queries and will give complete description about the functioning of the school curriculum. Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution.
Step 2: Registration
Soon the enquiry is over parents are requested to fill the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate of the child.
Step 3: Form submission and admission confirmation
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order along with the admission fees. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form at the time of admission
- 3 photographs of student
- 3 parent’s photographs
- Original TC from the previous school
- Proof of residence
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, and Extra Curricular activities.
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
- The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
- Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue
- School reopening date will be intimated to you in advance. And all other details will be intimated to you on timely basis.
Step 4: Payment of Fees
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive the fee payment receipt which the parent can pay within the stipulated time duration.
Step 5: Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.