Admission is given for children between 2 to 6 years of age.
Unique ‘Kiducation’ to promote physical, emotional, social, emotional, language and intellectual development in the child. Setting the right foundation, we unfold your child’s conceptual, cognitive, motor, creative, & language skills.
We follow a teaching methodology based on Play Way, Montessori & Reggio Emilia models with a teacher-student ratio of 1:15. Active parental involvement is always encouraged in our school.
- Child-friendly furniture (chowkis)
- Outdoor area
- Sports equipment
- Separate activity centers with puppet theatre, doll house etc
- Spacious classrooms
- Huge airy library
- Dance & music room
- AV and art room
- Outside play area with splash pool
- Skating rink (with coaching for children above three, under the guidance of an expert)
- Science and computer labs
- Field trips, outdoor education and community participation
- Nutritious lunch and drinking water
- Kids based learning center